- 50 g fresh spinach
- 20 g raisins
- 20 g pine nuts
- 1 ts olive oil
- 150 g fillets of unsalted cod
- 4 ts aioli
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, switch off Navigenio, remove pot from heat and add spinach, raisins and pine nuts. Stir until cooked.
4. Spread aioli on the skin side of the cod.
5. Place cod in pot on top of spinach, with aioli side facing upwards.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 4 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. Check browning visually and serve warm.
- For large pieces of fish add 2 or 3 minutes of gratinating. For shorter pots, cut gratinating by 1 or 2 minutes and cook approx. 2 minutes with residual heat.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.