- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g leek
- 150 g celery stalk
- 500 g pureed tomatoes
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 600 g thick filet of white fish (e.g. cod or monkfish)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Peel garlic, onion and carrot; clean leek and celery stalk. Dice everything, add to the pot and close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and cook the vegetable mixture while stirring continuously.
3. Add the tomatoes, stock and some pepper and put EasyQuick back on.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
5. Cut fish filets into large pieces, add and cook for another 5 minutes in the steam area.
6. Pluck the parsley leaves, chop finely, and stir into the mixture along with the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.