- 8 slices shiitake mushroom dried
- 5 slices ginger dried
- 50 g chinese pickles / salted vegetable
- 1 piece tofu
- 2 pieces tomato red
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs sugar
- 1 pinch chili powder / cayenne pepper powder dried
- 2 tbs chinese cooking wine / rice wine
- 1 stalk spring onion raw
- 1 stalk dried coriander
- 1 piece shallot
- 500 g fresh fishes
1. Place some shredded mushroom and shredded ginger into the cold HotPan.
2. Place the fish on top and added the shredded salted vegetable and the remaining shredded mushroom and shredded ginger onto the fish.
3. Place the tofu and tomatoes at the sides of the fish.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, Chinese wine and pepper.
5. Place HotPan on Navigenio and set it to "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 7 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit in on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
6. At the end of cooking time garnish with spring onions, coriander and shallot before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.