- 1 stale bread roll
- 200 ml milk
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g mozzarella
- 500 g minced meat (beef/pork)
- 3 eggs
- salt, pepper
- 750 g sieved tomatoes (canned)
- 250 ml cream
- 350 ml water
- cayenne pepper
- 500 g tagliatelle nests
- 150 g grated Parmesan
1. Dice the bread rolls and soak in milk, peel and finely cut the onion and garlic. Dice the mozzarella too.
2. Mix everything with the minced meat and eggs and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Stir the sieved tomatoes with cream and water and also season well with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4. First add about half of the tomato sauce to the pot. Place the tagliatelle nests in the sauce.
5. Loosely pull the minced meat mixture apart and pour over the pasta. Then pour the rest of the tomato sauce over top and finally spread about half of the Parmesan over top.
6. Place the pot on the Navigenio, switch to “A” and cook for approx. 25 minutes in the vegetable program.
7. At the end of cooking time, briefly let the pasta dish rest, sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.