- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 750 ml tomato juice
- 2 tbs apricot jam
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
- ginger powder
- 300 g pork neck
- 2 onions
- 200 g veal liver
1. For the tomato sauce, peel onion and garlic, dice finely and place in a pot, cover with lid.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, remove the lid and roast everything.
4. Deglaze with tomato juice and add the jam. Boil down the sauce vigorously and season to taste spicy and hot.
5. Cut the meat into cubes about 2.5 cm high. Cut the liver into cubes as well. Peel onion and cut into slices.
6. Put the meat, liver and onion slices alternately on 4 skewers.
7. Place Arondo Grill on Navigenio, set it at level 6 and heat up until the roasting window is reached using Audiotherm.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, insert the skewers and roast for approx. 10 minutes.
9. Season the skewers with salt and pepper and serve with the tomato sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.