- 1 whole sea bream (250 g approx.) per serving
- 1 onion
- 1 fresh chilli pepper
- 1 ts white wine
- 1 lemon
- 150 g basmati rice
1. Open and clean sea bream. Make 2 cuts in flanks and insert a piece of lemon in each cut. Cut onion and chilli in strips.
2. Make a parcel with baking paper adding: sea bream, onion, chilli and white wine. Seal them well.
3. Place rice, water (same quantity as the rice), salt and the fish parcel in the Softiera bowl 24 cm.
4. Add one glass of water to the empty pot and place Softiera bowl on top. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
5. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 7 minutes cooking time. Fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps at the end of cooking time, place pot with the Secuquick softline on a heat-resistant surface and leave it to depressurise by itself.
7. Remove fish parcel, stir rice and it's ready.
- Add some drops of soy sauce and a piece of ginger to the parcel to lend an Asian flavour to the dish.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.