- 150 ml white wine
- AMC Maritim
- 2 shallots
- 600 g salmon fillet, skin removed
- salt, pepper
- 2 slices untreated lemon
- 100 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbs greek yogurt
1. Pour wine into the oval pot and add 2 ts of AMC Maritim. Peel and halve the shallots. Lightly season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillet in the pot with the oval insert, spread the shallots and lemon slices around. Close with the Oval EasyQuick, heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
3. Add butter to the small pot and heat until it begins to foam. Remove pot from the hob.
4. At the end of the cooking time, remove oval insert from the pot, pour the cooking fluid in a slender blender cup, place the oval insert with the salmon fillet back in the pot and keep covered and warm.
5. Add the egg yolks to the cooking liquid and beat with a hand blender until frothy, slowly fold in the melted butter.
6. Pour the butter sauce back into the pot, stir in the yogurt and heat on the low level to medium level while stirring constantly (do not let boil). Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper, plate with the salmon and serve with a bit of AMC Maritim.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.