- 4 salmon fillet without skin (à approx. 150 g)
- 400 g carrots
- 200 g kohlrabi
- 250 g broccoli
- 2 tbs crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
- 100 g diced sheep's cheese
- 2 tbs roasted almond sticks
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Place pot on hob, set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and put salmon in pot.
4. Roast until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached using the Audiotherm. Turn the salmon over, switch off the hob and leave to stand for approx. 3 minutes with the lid on.
5. Place cut vegetables dripping wet in pot, place on hob, set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 8 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set at low level and cook until done.
6. At the end of cooking time add crème fraîche, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sheep's cheese.
7. Place pot into the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and set at highest level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 5 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate. Sprinkle with almond sticks.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.