- 100 g leek
- 3 carrots
- 1 piece of ginger
- 600 g duck breast, skin removed
- 100 g cashew nuts
- salt, pepper
- 300 ml orange juice
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- 180 g drained mung beans (can)
- 150 g broccoli florets, blanched
1. Clean the leek and slice it into rings. Peel and cut the carrots into very thin slices.
2. Peel and finely grate the ginger; cut the duck breast into strips.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the cashews to the pot and roast them until golden brown while stirring continuously. Then remove the nuts from the pot.
4. Roast the duck breast in the hot pot in batches, then remove, season with salt and pepper and keep warm. Add the carrot slices and deglaze with orange juice, then add the soy and oyster sauce along with the ginger. Let everything cook down until thick, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the leek, mung beansprouts, broccoli florets and duck breast. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with the cashews.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.