- 1 kg cut of pork for roasting (from the collar)
- 2 onions
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g root celery
- 200 ml meat broth
- 100 ml white wine
- salt, pepper
- 2 twigs tarragon
- 3 tbs coarse-grained mustard
- 2 tbs lemon juice
1. Remove the pork from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel and dice the onions, carrots and celery. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, pat the pork dry with a paper towel and roast it on all sides, then add the vegetables and continue to cook.
3. Deglaze with broth and wine, then cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook in the turbo area for approx. 40 minutes.
4. Remove the tarragon leaves from the stems and chop finely. At the end of the cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove the Secuquick. Remove the meat from the pot, puree the sauce, stir in the mustard and tarragon and season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Carve the roast and serve with the sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.