- 1 onion
- 1 ts peanut oil
- 1 ts ginger and garlic paste
- 1 ts cumin powder
- 1 ts coriander powder
- 1/2 ts turmeric
- 1 ts garam masala
- 1 ts chili powder / cayenne pepper powder
- 100 g sieved tomatoes (tin)
- 500 g raw peeled shrimp (ready to cook)
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbs fresh coriander/cilantro, chopped
1. Peel and mince the onion, then add it to the pot along with the oil.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to low level and briefly roast the onion. Add and sauté the ginger and garlic paste, as well as all the spices.
3. Add the pureed tomatoes, coconut milk and shrimp and season with a little salt.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. Once the cooking time is over, season the shrimp to taste and scatter the coriander/cilantro on top before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.