- 500 g savoy cabbage
- 200 g pumpkin
- 200 g firm potatoes
- 500 g lamb ragout
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs fennel seeds
- 2 tbs hot mustard
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- salt, pepper
- 200 ml red wine
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Clean the savoy cabbage and pumpkin, peel the potatoes and cut everything into small pieces. Cut the goulash into small cubes.
3. Peel the onions and garlic and finely chop in the Quick Cut.
4. Set Navigenio at level 6 and heat pot up to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2 and roast the meat.
6. Add onion-mix and roast. Add the fennel seeds and sweat briefly along with the mustard and tomato paste.
7. Season everything with salt and pepper and deglaze with red wine.
8. Close with Secuquick softline. Set Navigenio at "A", heat pot up to the turbo window and cook approx. 20 minutes using Audiotherm.
9. At the end of the cooking time depressurise Secuquick and remove. Add vegetables and mix everything well.
10. Close with Secuquick again. Set Navigenio at "A", heat pot up to the soft window and cook approx. 5 minutes using Audiotherm.
11. At the end of the cooking time depressurise Secuquick and remove. Season lamb goulash to taste and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.