- 500 g lamb goulash
- 500 g savoy cabbage
- 200 g pumpkin
- 200 g waxy potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs fennel seeds
- 2 tbs hot mustard
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- salt, pepper
- 200 ml red wine
1. Remove the lamb goulash from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before preparation.
2. Clean savoy cabbage and pumpkin, peel the potatoes and finely cut everything. Peel and finely cut onions and garlic.
3. Dab the meat dry with paper towel. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast the meat in batches.
4. Add onions and garlic and roast. Add the fennel seeds, mustard and tomato paste and roast briefly. Season with salt and pepper, add the red wine. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for about 15 minutes in the turbo area.
6. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot, remove Secuquick, add vegetables and thoroughly mix everything. Cover with Secuquick again.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the soft area.
8. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot, remove Secuquick and season the lamb goulash to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.