- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 25 g dried mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 250 g risotto rice
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 50 g butter
- 30 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and dice the onion and garlic, along with the dried mushrooms. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and chop finely.
2. Put everything into the pot along with the risotto rice, wine and vegetable stock. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with the time setting “p” in the soft area.
4. After cooking is finished, place the Secuquick in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
5. Remove Secuquick. Stir the butter, parsley and Parmesan into the risotto. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.