- 200 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 ts salt
- 550 g flour
- flour for handling
- 2 onions
- 2 pointed peppers
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 250 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
- 800 ml oil for deep-frying
1. Combine the water, milk, oil, salt, and flour until it forms a smooth dough. Cover it and let rest for around 30 minutes.
2. Peel and mince the onions for the filling. Clean the pointed peppers and finely dice.
3. Clean, quarter, core, and dice the tomato. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and chop finely.
4. Mix the ground meat with onions, pointed peppers, tomato, egg, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide the dough into portions weighing about 70 g and roll the dough out into a round shape on a floured work surface.
6. Put about 2 tablespoons of ground meat filling on each dough half and fold the other half of the dough over it. Press the edges with a fork.
7. Add oil to the pan and heat on highest level up to the roasting window. Put the dumplings into the hot oil in batches, turn to a low level, and put the lid on.
8. Deep-fry until the turning point is reached. Flip over the dumplings and deep-fry the other side until golden brown. Remove and allow them to dry on a paper towel. Deep-fry the remaining dumplings as previously described.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.