- 1 onion
- 250 g risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 20 g butter
- 30 g grated Parmesan
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and finely chop the onion and add to the pot. Heat on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the rice and roast briefly everything. Deglaze with white wine and reduce almost entirely.
2. Add remaining liquid and mix. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
4. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
5. Stir in butter and Parmesan, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
- Make your risotto the way you like it best. Simply add your favorite ingredients: ... add, for example, frozen peas or spinach, diced bacon, shrimp, etc. after deglazing with the remaining liquid in the pot. ... add, for example, fresh herbs, rocket, cocktail tomatoes, Gorgonzola cheese, etc. after cooking.
- Vary the liquid between wine (white or red), broth (vegetables or chicken), or even some juice (carrot or beetroot). The total amount is always 500 ml for 250 g of rice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.