- 700 ml milk
- 200 g rice pudding
- 2 apples
- 30 g blanched, ground almonds
- 2 tbs sugar
- cinnamon and sugar
1. Mix the milk and rice pudding in the pot and bring to a boil while stirring.
2. Switch off the hob and stir until the rice pudding is only simmering. Cover with the lid and, depending on the type, let the rice swell for approx. 25 minutes.
3. Wash, quarter, core and grate the apples. Fold into the rice pudding together with the almonds and season with sugar.
4. Sprinkle rice pudding with cinnamon and sugar; best served slightly warm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.