- 500 g split peas
- 300 g waxy potatoes
- 100 g knob celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 4 twigs marjoram
- 1 1/2 L vegetable broth
- 3 Viennese sausages (approx. 50 g each)
- salt, pepper
- 4 stalks parsley
1. Soak the peas overnight in cold water.
2. Peel and finely dice the potatoes, knob celery and carrots. Peel and finely cut the onion.
3. Put the drained and rinsed peas, vegetables, potatoes, onion and plucked marjoram leaves into the pot. Add the broth, cover with Secuquick softline and close.
4. Heat the pot highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for about 25 minutes in the turbo area.
5. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Cut the sausages into slices, add and let heat up.
6. Season the soup to taste with salt and pepper. Finely chop the parsley leaves and serve sprinkled on top of the pea soup.
- The dried peas turn out perfectly every time with the Secuquick softline. They only require about a third of the conventional cooking time and are therefore not only prepared much faster but also saving a lot of energy.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.