- 1 twig rosemary
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 200 ml milk
- 1/2 ts pink himalaya salt
- 10 g butter
- 4 lamb chops
- 4 slices courgette
1. Chop rosemary finely in Quick Cut. Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and add to the pot together with the milk, rosemary and a little salt. Close with Secuquick softline.
2. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 4 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set stove to low level and cook until done. Place Secuquick into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
4. Remove Secuquick, add butter and mix the potatoes with a whisk or hand blender to a puree.
5. Place Arondo Grill on stove and set it at highest level. Heat pot up to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and place lamb chops inside. Press well and close with the lid.
7. Fit Audiotherm on Visiotherm again and turn until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the turning point at 90 °C has been reached, switch off the heat, turn the chops over and roast for 2 to 3 minutes. Season and keep warm.
8. Set stove at medium level and grill the courgette slices briefly from both sides. Arrange as you like, drizzle with a little olive oil and Aceto Balsamico and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.