- 200 g dried Borlotti beans
- 2 bay leaves
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 320 g ditaloni rigati pasta
- 250 g sieved tomatoes (tin)
1. Soak the beans in cold water for 8 to 12 hours.
2. Drain the beans and add them to the pot with the bay leaves, add enough water to cover the beans by approx. 2 cm water. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level until the turbo window is reached, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the turbo area. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself. Remove Secuquick.
4. Set aside approx. 2/3 of the beans, remove the bay leaves, puree the rest of the beans with a hand blender and season to taste.
5. Add the pasta and sieved tomatoes to the pot. Cover with the Secuquick and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
6. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself. Remove Secuquick, add back the beans you set aside, season to taste and serve pasta.
- Sprinkle with chopped, fresh chili and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.