- 1 ts oil
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 ts ginger, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green chili, slit
- 1/2 ts chilli powder
- 2 larg carrots, grated
- 1 bunch spinach, chopped
- 1 cup basmati rice
- salt to taste
1. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it till the roasting symbol appears. As soon as Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set hob to low level.
2. Open the lid, add oil, cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic, green chilli followed by onions. Roast till onions turn slight pink in colour.
3. Add red chilli powder, grated carrots and chopped spinach. Roast for 2-3 minutes and then add washed rice. Add 1 1/2 cup of water and salt to taste.
4. Close with Secuquick softline, switch on Audiotherm, enter aprox. 1 minute cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the soft symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set hob to low level and cook until done.
5. At the end of cooking time, place the pot in an inverted lid and leave it to depressurize by itself. Serve hot with a curry or raita of your choice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.