- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 2 waxy potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 500 g lean pork or beef
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 ml brandy
- 2 tbs olive oil
- mild paprika powder
1. Peel onion and garlic, clean tomato and chop everything in Quick Cut.
2. Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into small cubes. Cut the meat also into small cubes.
3. Stir all ingredients up to and including brandy together in the pot, cover with Secuquick softline and close.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the turbo area.
5. After cooking is finished, place the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove the Secuquick.
6. Season stew with olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika powder.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.