- 2 zucchini
- 500 g salmon filet, without skin
- 150 g greek yogurt
- 2 egg yolks
- 300 g potatoes, cooked and finely mashed
- 1 ts salt
- lemon pepper
- oil for greasing
1. Clean the zucchini and very thinly slice lengthwise with a mandolin. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and add the zucchini slices to the pan in batches. Roast until the turning point is reached, set aside the grilled zucchini slices.
2. Finely dice the salmon fillet and mix with the mashed potatoes, yogurt and egg yolk. Season well with salt and lemon pepper.
3. Grease six heat-resistant ramekins (approx. 150 ml each) and lay out the zucchini slices so that the bottom and rim are covered and some stick out past the top, so they can be used to cover the surface at the end.
4. Pour the potato and salmon mixture into the ramekins and cover with the protruding zucchini slices. Pour approx. 200 ml water into the pan, place the oval insert inside and put the ramekins on top. Close with the Oval EasyQuick.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the steam area.
6. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick. Loosen the ramekins, turn out onto plates and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.