- 1 kg bottle gourd, grated
- 500 ml milk
- 100 g Khoa
- 150 g sugar
- 15 g ghee
- 30 g cashew nuts
- 25 g raisins
- 1 ts cardamon powder
1. Place the pot on the hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until roasting symbol appears.
2. When the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting symbol, switch off the heat. Add ghee and roast the cashew nuts and raisins till they turn golden brown in colour. Remove and keep them in a plate.
3. Add grated bottle gourd in the same pot and roast for 3-4 minutes on highest level. Add milk and close the pot with Secuquick softline. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 1 minute time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until soft symbol appears.
4. At the end of cooking time, switch off the hob. Place Secuquick in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
5. Open Secuquick and add sugar, khoa and cardamom powder. Continue to cook without lid till all the moisture evaporates.
6. Switch off the heat and serve hot garnished with nuts and raisins.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.