- 500 g sour apples
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 50 g dried apricots
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 50 g raisins
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs white wine
- 5 tbs water
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1. Wash, quarter, core, and dice the apples, mix with lemon juice in the pot, and let stand for approx. 10 minutes.
2. Dice the apricots and add to the pot with the rest of the ingredients up to and including the apples, and close with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
4. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick and let the compote cool until lukewarm. Chop the hazelnuts, fold into the compote, and serve together with the vanilla ice cream.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.