- 800 g chestnuts
1. Slightly score the chestnuts on the rounded side with a sharp knife. Using the lid, cut out a 28 cm circle of baking paper.
2. Place HotPan Prime on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, place baking paper inside and put chestnuts on top. Close with lid and roast until the turning point of 90 °C is reached using Audiotherm.
4. Take off the lid, stir chestnuts. Close with lid again, set Navigenio at "A", enter 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the vegetable area.
5. At the end of the cooking time stir again the chestnuts. Close with lid again and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes in the vegetable area using Audiotherm.
6. Let the chestnuts cool slightly, ideally serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.