- 100 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tbs horseradish
- 150 g smoked salmon
1. Overview of the ingredients.
2. Mix all ingredients including the eggs to a thin dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat up oPan large at highest level/flame until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
4. Set at low level/flame pour the dough for a crêpe into the oPan large and distribute evenly.
5. As soon as the dough becomes firm, turn and bake until done. Continue with the rest of the dough.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixed with horseradish and smoked salmon over the cooled crêpes.
7. Roll up and cut into pieces of approx. 2 cm.
8. Insert toothpick and serve.
- Also perfect for on the way!
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.