- 500 g chicken breast
- 200 g young spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 ts ginger and garlic paste
- 1 ts ground black pepper
- 1/2 ts chili powder
- 1/2 ts coriander powder
- 1/2 ts ground cumin
- 1/2 ts garam masala (Indian spice blend)
- 150 g sieved tomatoes (can)
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Wash the spinach and place in the sieve insert.
3. Dice the chicken breast into approx. 2.5 cm cubes, peel and finely cut the onion.
4. Close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, place the meat in the pot and roast until the turning point is reached.
5. Turn the diced meat, add the onion and lightly roast. Add the ginger and garlic paste and all the ingredients up to and including the tomatoes.
6. Place the sieve insert on the pot and close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the steam area.
8. At the end of cooking time, finely puree the spinach, add the chicken and wait for it to heat up. Before serving, season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.