- 200 g fresh spinach
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 ts ginger garlic paste
- 1 ts pepper
- 1/2 ts chili powder
- 1/2 ts coriander
- 1/2 ts cumin seeds
- 1/2 ts garam masala
- 150 g tomatoes strained
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Wash spinach and put it into the combi sieve insert.
3. Cut chicken breast in cubes of approx. 2.5 cm. Peel onions and dice finely.
4. Close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Place Eurasia on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 2 and place the meat inside and close with EasyQuick. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears again. Roast until the turning point at 90 °C is reached.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turning point at 90 °C, turn the meat cubes, add the onion and roast with them. Add ginger-garlic paste, all spices and the tomatoes.
7. Place the combi sieve insert on top and close with EasyQuick.
8. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 8 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the steam symbol appears.
9. At the end of cooking time, puree the spinach finely, stir into the chicken ragout and let it heat up. Before serving, taste it again.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.