- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 600 g eggplants
- 500 g tomatoes
- 750 g lamb ragout
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 ts sweet paprika powder
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 ts cumin powder
- salt, pepper
- 100 g pickled, sweet peppers
1. Peel and finely cut the onions and garlic. Clean and coarsely dice the eggplants. Clean and finely dice the tomatoes.
2. Add the prepared ingredients and lamb to the pot. Add tomato paste, paprika powder, oregano and cumin, season with salt and pepper. Carefully mix everything. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on the highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for about 20 minutes in the turbo area.
4. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
5. Cut the sweet peppers in pieces, stir in and season lamb ragout to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.