- 300 ml cream
- 100 ml passionfruit juice
- 30 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolk
- 2 tbs brown sugar
1. Add cream, passionfruit juice and sugar to the small pot and heat on the Navigenio on level 4, stirring.
2. Remove pot from Navigenio. Add egg, egg yolk, stirring into the warmed cream mixture.
3. Divide cream into heatproof ramekins and cover with plastic wrap.
4. Add approx.150 ml of water to the pot, place ramekins in the combi sieve insert and set on top of the pot.
5. Place pot on Navigenio. Switch Navigenio to "A" and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the vegetable window.
6. Remove creme at the end of the cooking time and leave to cool. Then chill well in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
7. Just before serving, spread sugar evenly over the cream, caramelize with the flame of the Bunsen burner.
- Enjoy this festive dessert, created with love and know-how by chef Laura Loosli - especially for the magical Advent season. She is part of the Swiss Culinary Junior National Team, which will represent Switzerland at the Olympics in 2024. We wish you lots of fun while cooking.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.