- 750 g lean beef goulash
- 500 g onions
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- salt, pepper
- dried marjoram
- ground sweet paprika
- ground spicy paprika
- red wine
1. Remove the beef goulash pieces from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare them.
2. Peel the onions. Pat the meat cubes dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and roast the beef goulash on all sides, working in batches.
4. Add tomato paste and roast it briefly, add spices and onions and mix well, cover with the Secuquick and close.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the turbo area.
6. After cooking is finished, place the pot in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
7. Remove the Secuquick, remove the onions with a little stock, puree until smooth and add to the goulash again.
8. Sprinkle with additional red wine as desired.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.