- 1 large eggplant (approx. 400 g)
- 1 tbs tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 ts lemon juice
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 ts AMC ORIENTAL
- salt, pepper
1. Halve the eggplant, place the halves inside the pot with the cut side facing down. Put the pot in the inverted lid. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 20 minutes. At the end of the baking time, switch off the Navigenio and continue baking for approx. 10 minutes with the residual heat.
2. Remove the eggplant and let cool a little. Scoop out the inside of the eggplant by using a spoon, chop it with a knife and put in a bowl.
3. Add the tahini and all the ingredients up to and including the AMC ORIENTAL and mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with some fresh peppermint, drizzle with olive oil or a little tahini and sprinkle with white or black sesame seeds.
- Enjoy the baba ghanoush with flatbread served with grilled meat.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.