- 1200 g green or white asparagus
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch radishes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tbs walnut oil
- 2 slices toast, roasted
- salt, pepper
- 50 g Parmesan, shaved
1. Peel the asparagus (peel the white asparagus entirely; peel the bottom third of the green asparagus). Pour approx. 200 ml water into the pot, place the oval insert inside it, put the asparagus on top of it and close with the Oval EasyQuick.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
3. Finely cut the chives, chop the parsley leaves. Clean and finely cut the radishes. Peel and finely dice the eggs, mix everything with the oil.
4. At the end of cooking time, remove the Oval EasyQuick, remove the oval insert and arrange the asparagus on a platter.
5. Dice the toast, add the herb-egg mixture and toast to the asparagus, season with salt and pepper, crumble the cheese on top and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.