- 2 entrecôtes (approx. 4 cm thick)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 6 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 80 g rocket
- 4 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 60 g Parmesan, shaved
1. Remove the entrecôtes from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel the garlic and put it in the small pan with rosemary and olive oil. Place it on the Navigenio, switch to level 4 and sauté the ingredients until the garlic starts to color very slightly. Set the sauté pan aside.
3. Place the large pan on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, place the entrecôtes in the pan and roast on the first side for approx. 3 minutes (meanwhile do not reduce the level on the Navigenio). Flip the entrecôtes and roast the second side for 3 minutes as well.
4. Turn the Navigenio off, flip the entrecôtes once again, season with salt and pepper and roast both sides for another 2 minutes.
5. Place the entrecôtes on a cutting board and let them rest for approx. 3 minutes, covered with the warm pan lid.
6. Place the rocket on a serving plate, stir balsamic vinegar together with some salt and pepper and drizzle it over the rocket.
7. Gently warm the spiced oil on the Navigenio again, cut the entrecôtes into slices of approx. 1 cm thickness, arrange them on the rocket, drizzle with the warm spiced oil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.