- 600 g waxy potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs sweet paprika
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 10 pitted black olives
- 4 stalks basil
- ground caraway
1. Wash and brush the potatoes thoroughly. Halve or quarter depending on size. Peel onion and garlic and dice finely. Mix potatoes with olive oil.
2. Place onion and garlic cubes in a Eurasia, cover with lid, place on Navigenio and set to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, place on Visiotherm and turn until the roast symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, switch to level 2 and remove the lid, add the potatoes and roast for approx. 2 minutes while stirring.
4. Sprinkle with paprika powder, deglaze with vegetable broth and mix well.
5. Close with Secuquick softline. Set Navigenio to "A", enter 2 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the soft symbol appears.
6. Clean the peppers and dice them very finely. Cut olives into rings, pluck basil leaves and cut finely.
7. At the end of cooking time depressurise Secuquick and remove.
8. Add the remaining ingredients to the potato goulash and season to taste. Place the Eurasia in the inverted lid and place the Navigenio overhead.
9. Place Navigenio Overhead and set to high level. As long as the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 10 minutes into the Audiotherm and bake light brown, turning 1-2 times.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.