- 1 shallot
- 400 g raw, peeled prawns
- 1 egg
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 unwaxed lime
- salt, pepper
- 1 red chili pepper
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 1 ts ground ginger
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 burger buns
- 2 handfuls of rocket
1. Peel the shallot and finely chop in the Quick Cut. Place portions of prawns in the Quick Cut and finely chop. Mix everything together with the egg, breadcrumbs and sesame oil.
2. Grate the lime peel and extract the juice from one-half of the fruit. Add 1 tsp of the lime zest to the prawn mixture and season well with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into flat patties, cover and keep in a cold place for 30 minutes.
3. Remove seeds from the chilli pepper, then finely chop and mix with mayonnaise, ginger and 1 tsp lime zest. Season with soy sauce, salt, pepper and lime juice.
4. Clean the spring onion and cut into thin rings, clean tomatoes and cut into thin slices. Lightly toast the buns, as required.
5. Place the HotPan Prime on Navigenio and set at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 3, place patties in the HotPan and put the lid on. Roast with the help of the Audiotherm until the turning point is reached at 90 °C. Turn the patties and similarly roast the other side until the turning point is reached at 90 °C.
7. Coat the buns with lime mayonnaise and arrange the burgers.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.