- 3 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 100 g leek
- 50 g dried apricots
- 250 g cooked rice
- 200 g ricotta
- salt, pepper
- 150 g mozzarella
1. Halve the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the insides with a spoon. Peel and mince the garlic, onion and carrot. Clean the leek and slice it into thin rings. Dice the apricots.
2. Mix everything well with the ricotta and boiled rice, season with salt and pepper, and stuff the halved zucchinis with the mixture.
3. Place three zucchini halves in the Softiera insert, pour 150 ml into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the steam window, switch to level 2, and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
5. Slice the mozzarella into discs. Remove EasyQuick once the cooking is finished and spread half the mozzarella on the zucchini. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the large level, then brown for approx. 4 minutes.
6. Steam and prepare the gratin in the same way for the remaining 3 zucchini halves.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.