- 80 g couscous
- 1 onion
- 20 g raisins
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 150 g crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
- chili powder / cayenne pepper powder
- ground spicy paprika
- 8 leaves of savoy cabbage, blanched
1. Cook the couscous in a small pot according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Peel and mince the onions. Mince the cashews.
3. Mix the couscous, raisins, onion, cashews, tomato paste and crème fraîche, then season to taste with salt, black pepper, cayenne and paprika.
4. Pat the Savoy cabbage leaves dry on a clean tea towel, cut out the tough middle “rib” and spread the filling on top.
5. Wrap into a packet, tie together with kitchen twine and place in a Softiera insert.
6. Pour approx. 150 ml of water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
7. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the steam area.
8. Remove EasyQuick once the cooking is finished and serve the rolls hot.
- Serve with a cheese or mushroom sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.