- 50 g walnuts
- 250 g carrots
- 150 g apple
- 200 g stalk celery
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 75 g greek yoghurt
- 1 ts mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- salt and pepper
1. Chop walnuts finely in the Quick Cut and remove them.
2. Peel the carrots and cut into coarse pieces. Wash apple, cut into four pieces and remove seeds. Clean the celery and cut also into coarse pieces. Finely chop everything bit by bit with the Quick Cut, mix in lemon juice.
3. Mix yoghurt with mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with the chopped nuts sprinkled on top.
- This salad contains many vitamins such as vitamin E (important for enough power at school and during sports) and vitamin A (helps to protect against the sun and is good for the eyes).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.