- 800 g zucchini
- 200 g cocktail tomatoes
- 1/2 organic lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 ts chili flakes
- 1 ts AMC Rustico (or Italian herbs)
- salt, pepper
- 8 raw, peeled jumbo shrimp
- shaved parmesan to taste
1. Cut the zucchini into strips with a peeler (zagliatelle), leaving behind the seeds. Cut the cocktail tomatoes in half.
2. Juice the lemon, peel and mince the garlic. Make a deep incision into the shrimps on the thick side up to half the length.
3. Place the cocktail tomatoes in the cold pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the tomatoes briefly.
4. Add the zucchini strips, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, chili flakes and AMC Rustico, season with salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
5. Place the shrimp on the zucchini strips. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for about 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Mix everything together and allow to stand uncovered for one more minute. Serve with shaved parmesan.
- No Food Waste: The core of the zucchini can be used in mixed vegetables or blended into a soup.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.