- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 2 ts ginger garlic paste
- 750 g chicken
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups water
- salt to taste
- 1/2 ts chilli powder
- 1/4 ts turmeric powder
- 1 ts coriander powder
- 1 ts garam masala powder
- 3 tbs chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbs chopped mint leaves
1. Place a 24 cm pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window add chicken pieces.
2. Close with the lid, switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the turning point at 90 °C has been reached, open the lid and roast the chicken pieces on both sides.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, onions and green chilli. Roast for a few minutes and add all the spice powders, mix well.
4. Add the washed rice, grated tomato, water, salt to taste, coriander and mint leaves. Set hob at highest level, heat pot up to the vegetabel window, set at low level and cook approx. 12 minutes using Audiotherm.
5. Switch off the hob and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before opening.
6. Serve hot with raita of your choice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.