- 300 g fresh pasta (pappardelle, tagliatelle)
- 3 L natural mineral water
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 stick celery
- 250 g sausage (in small pieces)
- 350 g minced meat
- 350 g tomato sauce
- salt, pepper
- 2 leaves of laurel
- grated parmesan
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peal the vegetables, cut with the Quick Cut and put in Pot 20 cm 4.0 l.
3. Place pot on Navigenio and set it to level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, add sausage and minced meat and roast everything.
5. Add tomato puree and the leaves of laurel. Close with Secuquick softline 20 cm.
6. Set Navigenio at "A". Enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the turbo area.
7. At the end of cooking time place Secuquick in the inverted lid and let it depressurized by itself. Open Secuqick and remove laurel.
8. Pour water in Pot 20 cm 4.5 l with "NonSoloPasta" insert, place on stove and set it at highest level. When the water boils, add an handful of salt and cook the pasta as given on the package, then drain.
9. Mix pasta with sauce. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.