- 60 g blueberries
- 50 g butter, softened
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 package vanilla sugar
- 1 ts lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 125 g flour
- 1 ts baking powder
- 75 ml buttermilk or milk
- butter for greasing
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
1. Wash and sort the blueberries and dab dry on paper towel.
2. Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy, stir in the vanilla sugar, lemon zest and egg.
3. Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in together with the buttermilk. Carefully stir in the blueberries.
4. Grease six muffin cups (approx. 50 ml each) if necessary and pour in the batter. Place in the Softiera insert.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, place the Softiera insert with the muffin cups in the pot, cover with the lid and switch to a low level. First bake for approx. 15 minutes.
6. Then put the pot in the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, bake for approx. 7 minutes, until pale brown.
7. Let the muffins cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
- For larger muffin cups (approx. 80–100 ml each), the batter is enough for four muffins. First bake these with the lid on for approx. 20 minutes. The time with the Navigenio overhead remains at approx. 7 minutes.
- If you prefer, you can use red currants instead of blueberries. It tastes very good when small pieces of chocolate are also folded into the dough.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.