- 1 onion
- 150 g Luganega sausage (coarse sausage from Ticino)
- 250 g risotto rice
- 500 ml meat broth
- 50 ml white wine dry
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 50 g chopped Parmesan
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and finely cut the onion, remove the sausage skin, and tear the sausage meat into small pieces.
2. Mix all ingredients up to including the wine in the pot, cover with the Secuquick softline, and close with the lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
4. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
5. Remove Secuquick, stir in oil and Parmesan, season to taste, and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.