- 4 sweet potatoes (approx. 150 g each)
- 100 g feta
- 100 g yogurt
- 1 tbs tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 ts AMC ORIENTAL
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 bunch peppermint
1. Wash the sweet potatoes and place in the Softiera insert. Pour 200 ml water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and heat pot on level 6 up to the soft window, switch to level 2 and cook sweet potatoes for approx. 8 minutes in the soft area.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself and remove Secuquick. Remove the Softiera insert, pour out the rest of the water and dry the pot.
4. Coarsely dice the feta and mix with the yogurt, tahini, lime juice and AMC ORIENTAL. Remove the pomegranate seeds in a bowl with water. Finely chop the peppermint.
5. Halve the sweet potatoes, place inside the pot with cut side facing up, and spread the yogurt/feta mixture over top. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and peppermint over top the sweet potatoes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.