- 250 g rice
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 peaches or nectarines
- 300 g boiled ham
- 2 spring onion
- 4 tbs white wine vinegar
- 4 tbs sunflower oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 200 g drained corn (canned), rinsed
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
1. Stir rice with 400 ml broth in the pot. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level, stir once and cook for approx. 20 minutes (following the instructions on the package) in the vegetable area.
2. At the end of cooking time, let the rice cool.
3. Clean and finely cut the bell pepper. Peel the peaches (nectarines can be used with skin on). Then halve, pit and finely cut. Dice the ham; clean and finely cut the spring onion.
4. Add the rest of the vegetable broth with the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, sugar and corn to the rice and mix with the other ingredients in the small baking dish.
5. Cover and marinate in the fridge for approx. 2 hours.
6. Finely chop the parsley leaves and add to the rice salad. Season to taste again before serving.
- For most hobs, the energy supply can be switched off directly as soon as the vegetable window is reached.
- The rice is easily and quickly cooked to perfection with the Secuquick softline.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.