- 250 g chickpeas
- 1 L water
- 1/2 ts salt
1. Overview of the ingredients.
2. Soak chickpeas with plenty of water overnight.
3. Drain chickpeas on a sieve and rinse. Mix with the fresh water and salt in the pot. Place pot on Navigenio and close with Secuquick softline.
4. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 8 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the turbo symbol appears.
5. At the end of the cooking time, place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
6. Remove Secuquick and pour off remaining water, serve or process as desired.
- To make delicious hummus from the chickpeas, simply put the chickpeas in the Quick Cut and add some oil, salt, pepper and your favourite spices. With a few strong moves, you can make your favorite hummus.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.