- 6 tbs soy sauce
- 4 tbs sesame oil
- 2 ts grated ginger
- 4 ts toasted sesame seeds
- 400 g salmon fillet (sushi grade)
- 300 g sushi rice
- 400 ml water
- 3 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 ts salt
- 200 g cucumber
- 1/2 mango
- 1 avocado
- 125 g seaweed
- lime juice
1. Stir together the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and sesame seeds and marinate the salmon in it for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the sushi rice in a sieve under running water, until the water runs clear. Mix the rice with the water in the pot, cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the soft area.
3. Bring the vinegar, sugar and salt to the boil in a small pot and stir to dissolve the sugar and salt.
4. At the end of the cooking time depressurize the pot and remove the Secuquick. Add the rice into a wide bowl, drizzle over the vinegar syrup, mix with a fork and allow to cool.
5. Wash the cucumber, peel and slice the mango. Halve the avocado, remove the stone and remove the flesh of the fruit from the skin and cut into slices.
6. Cut the salmon into cubes. Distribute the rice amongst the bowls. Arrange the salmon, cucumber, mango and avocado on top and drizzle with the salmon marinade and a little lime juice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.