- 1 small onion
- 1 pear
- 100 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 250 g risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine dry
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 3 stalks flat leaf parsley
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and finely cut the onion. Peel, quarter, core and dice the pear. Cut the Gorgonzola cheese into small pieces.
2. Add the onion to the pot, heat on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the rice and briefly roast both. Stir in the wine, broth and half of the diced pear, cover with Secuquick softline and close with lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area. At the end of the cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself, and remove Secuquick.
4. Stir in the rest of the diced pear, Gorgonzola cheese and plucked parsley leaves and season to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.