- 1 onion
- cardamom, cinnamon and cloves as you wish
- 250 g rice
- 30 g raisins
- 500 ml vegetable broth
1. Peel and finely chop the onion.
2. Put onions in the pot, place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6, switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, remove lid, set at level 2 and roast the onion.
4. Add rice, raisins, spices and broth and mix thoroughly.
5. Close the pot with Secuquick softline. Set Navigenio at "A". Switch on Audiotherm, choose the time setting "P" in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the soft symbol appears.
6. At the end of the cooking time, place Secuquick into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself, season to taste and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.