- 850 ml water
- 2 ts salt
- 3 ts AMC Al ‘n Pep
- 500 g spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 3 anchovies
- 4 tbs olive oil
- parmesan to taste
1. Pour water into the oval pot. Close with the Oval EasyQuick, heat the pot on the highest level up to the roasting window, stir in salt and AMC Al ‘n Pep and place the spaghetti loosely in the water. Close again with the Oval EasyQuick.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
3. Peel and finely cut the garlic, finely cut the tomatoes and anchovies too.
4. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick and mix the spaghetti well. Close with the EasyQuick again and remove the pot from the hob.
5. Add the garlic, anchovies and tomatoes to the small pot, heat on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and briefly roast the mixture.
6. Add the anchovy mixture to the spaghetti and mix everything well. Serve with Parmesan as desired.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.